dimanche 2 décembre 2007

'A**hole' Natalie Portman

source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Natalie Portman has confessed she is an "a**hole" to work with.

The 'Closer' star is convinced she upsets most of her co-stars because she never makes an effort to befriend the cast and instead chooses to focus on her acting.

Natalie said: "I must be an a**hole when I work because I don't really make friends! I don't like to get caught up in partying scene and find it really important to have my own personal space on set."

Despite her unfriendly nature, the 26-year-old actress made an exception for her 'My Blueberry Nights' co-star, singer Norah Jones.

Natalie explained: "Norah is a sweetheart. It's rare that you meet people through work who you're like 'Oh my God I want to spend every minute with you!' I sincerely love her.

"She's so down-to-earth and such a lovely, genuine person."

Aucun commentaire: