dimanche 2 décembre 2007

Renée Zellweger's letter obsession

source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Renée Zellweger is obsessed with writing thank you letters.

The 'Bridget Jones' Diary' actress is so concerned with falling behind with her correspondence when she is busy working, it keeps her awake night.

She said: "When I get a day off I get really busy and roll up my shirt sleeves and get done all the things that keep me awake at night when I'm working because I don't have time to do them.

"I have to get my letters and thank-you notes done."

Renée also claims she would have been a writer if she hadn't found success as an actress.

She said: "I'll tell you a secret. I do believe that my true calling is to become a writer. Yes, I do write. But it's not in the conventional journey way. I like to sit in my quiet room with my sharpened pencil in my hand and write. I think it's a very spiritual experience."

Aucun commentaire: