dimanche 2 décembre 2007

'Dork' Mischa Barton

source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Mischa Barton is such a "dork" she goes to her friends' lectures at New York University.

'The O.C.' star never went to college and so is filling the gap in her life by sitting in on various lessons

Mischa, 21, said: "I loved school so much. I was a real dork! I was massively into English literature, psychology, things like that.

"In fact, as I still have a lot of friends my age, I'll still sit in their classes in New York at NYU sometimes and check out their lectures."

The actress - who has dual nationality and lived in England until she was four before relocating with her parents, Nuala and Paul, to New York - has also gushed about how she is proud of her British roots.

She added: "I actually feel more comfortable in England a lot of the time. It's a huge part of my life and I visit all the time. One thing is that in England you start school younger and have a better education.

"I think that's why my sister didn't fit in when we went over to New York, it was just so different at school."

Aucun commentaire: