dimanche 2 décembre 2007

Keisha Buchanan's shoe spree

source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Keisha Buchanan spent £1,000 on a pair of shoes she never wears.

The Sugababes singer splashed out on the crystal Kurt Geiger shoes, but is "too scared" to wear them in case they get damaged.

Keisha said: "They are probably the most expensive thing I've ever bought. They cost £1,000 and they have Swarovski crystals on them. I bought them a few years ago and I've only worn them twice because I'm scared the crystals will fall off!"

The singer also confessed she happily strips off in front of her girlfriends.

She added to Heat magazine: "I got naked last week when I met up with my best friend Naz. She is like my sister and we always get changed in front of each other."

Earlier this year, Keisha revealed she is visiting women's strip clubs to deal with being single.

The 23-year-old star said: "If I met someone now it would be great - but I'm not looking because all of my friends are single too. So it's all about going out and going out and having fun. We go to women's strip clubs."

Aucun commentaire: