dimanche 2 décembre 2007

Nadine Coyle's dominant desire

source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is turned on by dominant men.

The singer - who enjoys an on/off romance with 'Desperate Housewives' star Jesse Metcalfe - has confessed she loves being bossed around by her lovers.

The 22-year-old singer said: "I like men to wear the trousers, to tell me where we're going. What we're doing. You know, the kind of thing like, 'Get dressed - we're going here.' "

Nadine's bandmate Kimberley Walsh, 26, also revealed she likes her boyfriend to be "a man" and make all the decisions.

She explained: "I like a man who knows his own mind and who won't be pushed around. I don't want some wet fish. If we're going to go out don't say, 'What do you want to do?' Tell us, or at least give us some options. Be a man!"

Cheryl Cole - who is married to Chelsea football star Ashley Cole - also revealed she likes it when her husband refuses to pander to her every need.

The 24-year-old singer said: "He behaves like a man. He doesn't run around after me. Like, I might say, 'Go on, make us a cup of tea, love,' and I'll have to ask him about 10 times before he'll do it. I like that stubbornness though."

Aucun commentaire: